KC Hopps believes great taste should be rewarded!
Our Guest Rewards program rewards loyalty with points that can be used towards free food and beverage from participating KC Hopps restaurants. To check your account information, select “Rewards Lookup” below. To sign up for our program, click “Rewards Signup” below.
How It Works
- New Guests will receive 100 free points as a Registration Reward.
- Guests will receive 1 point for every dollar they spend. Guests unlock $5 off after spending $100.
- Guests will receive a free birthday treat.
- Guests will receive other perks throughout the year.
Guest Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Only the person paying the bill may be credited with the points for the purchase.
- Guest Rewards points are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable. Points carry over from one year to the next.
- Points are accumulated and earned for each dollar spent (excluding tax and tip) at all participating KC Hopps, Ltd. restaurants (excluding gift card purchases). Certain restrictions apply.
- To qualify for points on private party functions, you must be an active member before booking the party. A maximum of 2500 points can be accrued per visit.
- Points can’t be accrued at the bar or in the dining room without starting a tab.
- KC Hopps, Ltd. reserves the right to add or withdraw participating restaurants, to make changes in the rules or prizes, and to terminate the program at any time without advance notice.
- Federal and State tax liabilities remain the responsibility of the account holder.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to become members.
- If the program is experiencing technical difficulties, points will continue to accrue and will be applied to the account once the program is up and running. Redemptions will not be allowed until all technical difficulties have been resolved.
- Employees and partners of KC Hopps, Ltd. are not allowed to participate in the Guest Rewards program.
- A maximum of $500 in Guest Rewards Dollars may be used per day per account.
- Guest Reward points cannot be accrued or used for KC Hopps Catering & Event division, Stroud’s Catering, or event spaces unless approved by company leadership.